Sunday 4 February 2018

windows - Is there a view to list down the users of Security Group


I am using Windows XP joined to a domain.


I have a security group for which I am the owner.


How can I view the members of the security group from a client computer such as Windows XP?



Answer



If you simply want to list (and optionally add or remove) members of a domain group, the simplest way to do so with the out of box tools is with net.exe:


list:


NET GROUP groupname /DOMAIN

add:


NET GROUP groupname username /ADD /DOMAIN

remove:


NET GROUP groupname username /DELETE /DOMAIN

Be sure to add double-quotes around the group- or usernames if they include spaces or other special characters. Also be aware that using this method you can only target the groups of the domain to which the local machine is joined.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...