Friday 9 February 2018

.net framework - Why install for "just me" as opposed to "everybody"?

I'm using windows installer for a client's app, and they are complaining that sometimes multiple instances of an app appear on the computers they are using for testing. This problem has gone away since I hid the option install for "just me" and "everybody", and just set it to install for everybody. New versions are downloaded and installed about once a week and over a period the multiple versions have appeared, even though each installer supposedly removes older versions.


Is there something wrong with this? Am I likely to run into problems down the line?


Why would someone want to install for "Just me" anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...