Sunday 18 February 2018

Microsoft Excel 2010 How to reference a table to another sheet


I am using Excel 2010.


I got a sheet name "March" March Sheet


I would like to duplicate it[This is a table] (with reference / link) to another sheet called "Summary" which included January, Feb, and March.


In the summary tab I would add another column called "Month" and will duplicate the value "March" or their tab month.


I did some research on it, they said copy and paste special with link, but I can't find it.


I need to reference the whole table, just in case any change add / remove the row of the table, the summary still will update it. Is there any solution with this?


Thanks!



Answer



Microsoft Excel is not able to reference a Table with reference / link to another sheet. It only worked with Range.


With range you can reference like this. Sheet1!$A$1


But it is not possible with Table.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...