Wednesday 7 February 2018

Any way of changing Windows screen resolution via command line?


I am using Microsoft's Live Mesh program to remotely access a PC running Windows 7, running on 2 screens: one with 1920x1080 and the other 1920x1200 resolution.


I am accessing them via an old laptop with 1024x1078 resolution. The result is such tiny icons/commands that it is difficult to try and change the screen resolution from 2 high-res displays to the single low res display.


It would be great if there was a command line way of doing this. Or perhaps there is way through live mesh to do it. Any ideas?



Answer



Use QRes then say,


QRes.exe /x:800 /y:600

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...