Saturday 2 February 2019

wireless networking - intermittant "connection reset" problem browsing web sites at home

while browsing the web, once every 15-20 mins or so I won't be able to connect to any web sites for about 60 seconds. I get the Firefox error "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading", and I will need to click "try again" or refresh several times before any pages will load again.


The interesting part- while this is happening, I can still ping yahoo.com, google.com just fine, and games that are already connected to the internet aren't interrupted.


I'm running windows 7, connecting to my wireless router using a WG111v3 USB card, and using WPA2 with a strong passphrase.


Any ideas? Thanks in advance!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...