Friday 1 February 2019

windows 7 - How do I add favorite/specific sites to the Firefox 3.6 jump list?


Using Windows 7 and Firefox 3.6: I have Firefox pinned to my taskbar, and would like to have some specific sites pinned to the icon's jump list. Is this possible, if so how do I do this?



Answer



From what I've read, the developers of a program have to implement jumplist features beyond the basics of opening the program and closing it. You might notice that Internet Explorer has the ability you're talking about.


I guess the team at Mozilla hasn't gotten around to that yet.


In the meantime, you can use Jumplist Extender to add your own things to a jumplist.


alt text


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...