Monday 4 February 2019

boot - Booting Multiple Operating Systems

I like to experiment with operating systems a lot, and I was wondering if there exists kind of a unified solution for managing the boot sector (or whatever it's called) so I can boot into different OS's and remove them whenever I want without having to worry about updating boot.ini, GRUB, LILO, etc.


Maybe a program I can put on a CD and it will somehow detect what OS's I have currently installed and let me boot into them. Sorry that the question is poorly worded, but I don't know exactly what I want, at least please point me in the right direction, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...