Sunday 4 February 2018

windows 7 - Data Recovery using EasyUS Data Recovery

I have accidentally deleted a 60gb folder from my 1TB HDD. The hdd is not corrupted so i decided to use the deep scan method of easyus data recovery which i have used in the past and successfully found my files. However, it is taking so much time to finish. When i deleted my files i turned off the computer, removed the hdd and put it on another pc using a USB cable. My questions are: Is their a chance of burning my hdd since it will be scanning for over 10 hours? If i stop the scan will i reduce my chances of finding the data (since it is only scanning not writing)? What do you suggest me since i only deleted them and the hdd is just fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...