Sunday 4 February 2018

microsoft word - Hidden paragraph mark removes heading from navigation pane


For a report I have to make, there is the requirement that the 3rd heading is an in-line heading, followed by normal text. This was quite easy, following this guide. For me, using hidden paragraph marks worked. However, my third heading is now removed from the navigation pane. How can I have an in-line heading still show up in the navigation pane?



Answer



Right-click the Heading 3 paragraph style, click Modify, and then select Frame in the Format drop-down to put Heading 3 text into a frame. By default, the Text wrapping property will be set to Around, creating a run-in heading that shows up in the navigation pane and doesn't require hidden paragraph marks. You might have to adjust the style's paragraph settings (especially Spacing: Before, Spacing: After, and Line spacing) and/or the frame's position properties to make the text properly lined up with the text that wraps around it.


Run-in heading


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...