Saturday 3 February 2018

How do I auto-hide taskbar in Windows 10 without activation?


My Windows 10 is not activated. That is why I cannot auto-hide a taskbar :-( It is annoying because it covers the space I need and distracts my attention. Please, help me auto-hide the taskbar without activating my Windows. Do not suggest buying anything, please.




P.S. Windows 10x64 Pro, version 1703 (Build 15063.332).


enter image description here



Answer



Go to Start-- Type Regedit--Right click Run as Administrator


Go To Given Path


HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\StuckRects3

Before You do Changes in RegEdit. Take Backup of Registry. File -- Export


You will Find Settings -- Right Click Modify the Binary Data.


By Default Second Line will have below value


enter image description here


Replace it with 03 from 02. Refer below image


enter image description here


Click OK and Close Registry Editor


After Control + Alt + Del -- Task Manager -- Restart Explorer.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...