Tuesday 6 February 2018

How can I easily delete many items at once from the Chrome history?



I want to remove a large number of specific items from the Chrome history.


I can search for my term, but then I have to click a lot of checkboxes just to remove every item. Is there a way to make this process faster?



Answer



You can also Shift+Click to select multiple items in history and remove them at once.


This works as of Chrome version 33, and possibly earlier versions.



  1. Perform a search to bring up the relevant history items

  2. Click the first result

  3. Shift+Click the last result

  4. Click Remove Selected Items


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...