Sunday 11 February 2018

Firefox: Disable x-frame-options limitations for a given origin site

The RSS reader I use has a feature to load the linked site in a frame. And has useful related features connecting that to navigation of feeds/items. But lots of sites now set x-frame-options which mean that they simply don't load, with no error message or any other indicator.


I trust that my RSS reader is in fact not trying to clickjack me. I want to enable it to frame any site, regardless of the x-frame-options they set.


Is there an about:config entry or an extension that would help here? Especially if I can specifically whitelist this domain, so that only frames it creates skip x-frame-options.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...