Thursday 15 February 2018

64 bit - ShellExecute failed (2) error for Notepad++ on Windows 7 64bit


Windows 7 Error: Is this command correct?


ShellExecute failed (2): Is this command correct? "C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\notepad++.exe [location of file to edit]

I seem to have some issue with RIGHT CLICK > Edit with Notepad ++. This is on a fresh install of Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit.


I can't seem to find any notice of this error? Or is this just some Windows 7 config issue?



Answer



I have Windows 7 64 Bit and I'm working with Notepad++ for more than a year on different Windows 7 64 Bit installation and I never seen such an error. Are you tried complete uninstall, run CCleaner, and installing Notepad++ again?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...