Friday 12 October 2018

windows - My computer boots up during the night

My PC with Windows 10 Pro boots up without me touching it. I always use "On/Off"->"Shut down" to shut down my PC in the evening.


Nevertheless, sometimes during the night or the day when I am at work, the computer boots up. I haven't touched it, and there is no other person near it, so there is no apparent reason.


Anything I could do against that? As of now, I have to use the kill switch at the power supply to make sure my PC doesn't power up unexpectedly.


C:\users\alexander>powercfg -wake
Aktivierungsverlaufsanzahl - 1
Aktivierungsverlauf [0]
Aktivierungsquellenanzahl - 1
Aktivierungsquelle [0]
Typ: Schalter
Netzschalter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...