Wednesday 3 October 2018

windows 8 - How to use front panel mic-in jack as headset out jack?

I'm using Windows 8, and my cabinet's front panel headset jack has broken down. So I was thinking to use the "mic-in" jack as the 'headset" (line-out) jack.


How do I achieve this without having to install the Realtek sound driver?


Edit :


I was asking if it was possible to reconfigure the jacks at software level.



Here is a method that can be used to reconfigure the jacks, but it requires realtek drivers to be installed.



http://www.reaper-x.com/2012/02/13/how-to-remap-retasking-realtek-onboard-jacks-ports/


So I wanted to know if the same can be achieved without having to install realtek drivers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...