Wednesday 10 October 2018

php is not recognized as an internal or external command (windows 7)


I added php to the PATH environment var. Showing here my last three entries in the path input:


C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin;C:\xampp\php\

Somehow when I run php -v in the cmd I still get the not recognized as an internal or external command error.


Any ideas on how should I fix this?


xampp php folder screenshot



Answer



It works now. The problem was that extra slash at the end (in the PATH environment variable).


I tried with:


C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin;C:\xampp\php\

but it didn't work, then with



C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin; C:\xampp\php



but it didn't work also (notice the extra space before 'C:..').


Eventually,


C:\Program Files\TortoiseGit\bin;C:\xampp\php

did the trick.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...