Thursday 18 October 2018

macos - Can I run iOS apps on my Mac?


I've seen a number of neat iPhone apps recently that I'd like to use. In particular, there are a number of neat musical apps (metronome, tuner, etc.) that seem highly rated, and have no real Mac equivalent. I don't have a recent iPod/iPhone/iPad (I don't need portability or a phone and it seems silly to pay hundreds of dollars to run $15 worth of apps), but I do have an Intel (C2D) Mac.


Can the iPhone dev simulator, or any other emulator, download and run iPhone App Store apps?



Answer



AFAIK, iPhone simulator doesn't download an application from the App Store; it's just used to debug an iOS application you are developing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...