Monday 8 October 2018

Clear history of usernames in Skype




Possible Duplicate:
Remove username suggest function in Skype 4.2, Windows Vista?



I'm looking for a way to clear the login name history on my Skype (Windows 7).


I don't know where it is hidden. Even tried un-installing all Skype and re-installing again but still it is showing the previous history of names logged in.


How do I delete these from the suggested drop-down login?



Answer



Step-by-step:



  • Click the Start menu

  • Click Run (or just press WinKey+R)

  • Type %AppData%/Skype

  • Press Enter on your keyboard

  • In the folder that appears, look for a folder named with the user you want to get rid of

  • Delete that folder.


That should clear the username from your login field.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...