Wednesday 7 November 2018

Windows XP Boot Loader

I have recently completely formatted my computer's hard drive and installed a copy of Windows 7 on it to play with. However, because it has been a bit buggy on my system, I decided to reinstall my copy of XP on a second hard drive for day to day work and keep the Windows 7 install on my other hard drive to play with. When I installed XP I could no longer get to my Windows 7 operating system. Once XP boots up I can browser to the hard drive that 7 is installed on and all of the files are still there. Is there a way to correct the boot loader to let me choose whether to boot up in XP or 7? I have done this before and all of my options were automatically available, but I must have messed something up here.


Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...