Saturday 10 November 2018

windows 7 - Removing open session from dvd-rw


enter image description here


As you can see from the above image, nero is showing some "session is open" in my DVD rewritable disc. The problem is whenever I erase the session it is not getting erased and I am unable to write the remaining part of the disc.
So, the worst part is will I be able to use this dvd-rw again or now it's just a waste scrap?


Nero version is 11
OS win7
AV is KIS2012
Dvd-rw is from Sony company
Dvd drive from samsung sh-s203b with latest firmware



Answer



I got the solution for this problem. The problem was not with the dvd drive but with the lens of dvd drive. Actually, this problem is caused by the accumulation of dust particles in the lens of the dvd drive.


So, to solve this problem I brought a dvd lens cleaner which had a tiny 2 brushes in the sides of the DVD disc which cost below 1$. And after using this, the dvd drive again started working fine.


"http://www.ebay.in/itm/Kyowa-Lens-Cleaner-DVD-VCD-VD-ACD-and-all-other-/180950876709?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_203&hash=item2a21834225#ht_5083wt_1135"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...