Saturday 17 November 2018

battery - Plugged in but not charging Asus laptop

My Asus laptop says plugged in but not charging even after I reset the battery (taking it out, holding the power button for 45 seconds, putting it back in). I have also tried uninstalling Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery and reinstalling it.


I have Hyper-V enabled and have been editing the hardware a bit on this laptop and I think I probably accidentally did something with the battery while editing. I have had this problem before, but I restarted my laptop and it returned to charging.


My battery seems fine, I think its an issue I created, but I'm not sure what I did, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...