Wednesday 4 July 2018

Windows 7 0x0000007B


I can't load my Windows 7 (even safe mode), because it crashes, restarts and gives me blue screen of error: 0x0000007b like this one:


enter image description here


I have Ubuntu installed. What should I do, please help me. It happened after I, like an idiot, opened file which had a virus.



Answer



Boot into Ubuntu and copy all your data that you need/want. After that you can download Windows 7 and then burn it to a disc, and install it.




If you don't have/know your product key: Download a keyfinder from here, then write down your Windows 7 product key.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...