Friday 6 July 2018

windows 10 - Win 10 - How to bootstrap CMD/Powershell/WSL (CLI) juxtaposed in the right corner of the screen?


Each time I start CLI program like CMD/Powershell/C:\Windows\System32\bash.exe, it starts very much on the left of the screen (image 1) and I need to drag them into the right corner of the screen so they would be juxtaposed to it, and fill up half of the screen (image 2):


enter image description here




enter image description here


Each time anew, I need to drag the window so it would appear nicely juxtaposed to the right, as in the above image... What can be done to have this behavior automatically ?




Update for David Postill:


David, I moved the screen as needed (as you can see) but it is still situated in the default place.


enter image description here



Answer



What can be done to have this behavior automatically?




  1. Right click the title bar and select "Defaults".


    enter image description here




  2. Select the "Layout" tab.




  3. Uncheck "Let system position window"


    enter image description here




  4. Set "Windows Size" fields "Width" and "Height" as appropriate




  5. Set "Window Position" fields "Left" and "Top" as appropriate




  6. Click "OK"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...