Wednesday 4 July 2018

keyboard layout - Switch Alt and LWindows key in PC (Windows 7)


I have a Windows 7 keyboard that has Ctrl-LWindows-Alt bottom left. Can I switch LWindows-Alt layout to Alt-LWindows?




Thanks for the answers!


I checked, downloaded the tools and tested very briefly. I must say that Will's answer is the best for me as I don't have to do anything but drag and drop. And as it just changes the registry, I expect no resource would be used. I remapped TAB and L-Windows key to Alt (meta) so that I can use Emacs with my PC like the one with my Mac.



Answer



I would use Remapkey.exe. It is available for free in the Windows Server 2003 Resource Kit.


alt text


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...