Tuesday 3 July 2018

google chrome - Linux Chromium: Enable Emacs Style Key Bindings

I'm running Chromium on Linux (Without Gnome) and I'm trying to figure out how to enable emacs style keybindings. For example, if I'm editing text in a text area, I want CTRL-a to move the cursor to the beginning of the line, and CTRL-e to move to the end. Right now, CTRL-a selects all the text, and CTRL-e tries to do a google search.


I've tried the suggestions from Jeff Kaufman, Tibor's Musings, but nothing has worked. Does anyone know how to enable emacs style key bindings in Chromium on Linux?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...