Tuesday 3 July 2018

Batch File Transfer addon

I made a Batch file that allows me to move files to one hard drive to the next hard drive. There is just one thing I would like to add to it. I want the CMD to prompt me to what user account its going to.


Example: xcopy /s/z D:\"Documents and Settings"\%username%\Desktop C:\Users\USER\Desktop


Where is says "USER" need to add the user account to which one its going to. Example. xcopy /s/z D:\"Documents and Settings"\%username%\Desktop C:\Users\Dang\Desktop


So What I am looking for is when i Start the .Bat file it will ask me what "User account" would you like to transfer the data to? Than I would be able to add the name I want in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...