Sunday 8 July 2018

automation - Is it possible to open several web pages when browser is started?


I am searching for browser option or plugin (it will be best if it is available in Web Kit browsers,Opera or Firefox - not IE) that allows me to open several web pages when it is initially started.


For example, let's say that I have some file with settings in which I have pointed the following websites:



  1. Google +

  2. gmail

  3. StackOverflow.com

  4. SuperUser.com

  5. dba.stackexchange.com

  6. linkedin etc...


and when I firstly started the Chrome browser, all this sites will be opened in new tabs and because the browser has saved my passwords I will be logged in.


I will find this very helpful because:




  1. It will saves me time




  2. I will not miss anything when I turn on my computer (for example to forget to check my mail)





Answer



Using Google Chrome:


Settings > On startup > Open a specific set of pages

Add whatever pages to the list that you wanted opened.


Alternatively, I never close my browser, so I just use "Continue where I left off" to recover from crashes and updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...