Saturday 10 November 2018

windows vista - Why do I get the error "no Outlook profiles were found" in HTC Sync?

I have encountered a problem with HTC Sync. I have version 2.0.28. I had one of the latest versions of HTC Sync before I installed this. I didn't like it because it seemed to lag a little bit and overall it was just like a bloatware with a lot of makeup. I uninstalled it and then I installed this version which came with my phone.


Installation was successful. At first the phone didn't find the HTC Sync on the computer, but I think this was resolved after rebooted the computer. So the phone now finds HTC Sync.


But now when I go to Sync Manager, Tools, Settings, Contacts, select MS Outlook 2000/2002/2003/2007 - Contacts and click Properties button, I get the following error message.



No Outlook profiles were found. Please ensure that at least one Outlook profile exists.



I get the same message if I go to Sync Manager, Tools, Settings, Calendar.


It can't find the Outlook profile. Why not? Is there a way I can specify where my Outlook profile is? Is there a registry entry I can edit maybe?


sync manager settings


sync manager


If I try to synchronize anyway, this is what I get if I initiate the sync from the phone.


sync summary


It says 2 general errors and 1 calendar error found, due to synchronization not being able to start. It synchronized 0 of 1 item total. I wonder what that 1 item is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...