Saturday 10 November 2018

windows - Bypass a program that runs before desktop?

What I mean by that is programs that say "a restart is required to do blah" and then run in a low-level mode before the operating system is loaded the next time you boot. Examples of this are Spybot S&D, Norton Ghost, memtest etc. I'm wondering if there's a way to bypass the automatic boot, because the particular software that I'm using (paragon migrate to SSD) is running continuously each time I reboot, and each time it recopies my entire disk to my SSD so its getting kind of annoying. Plus if I unplug the hard drive after its done copying and boot from the SSD, the clever geniuses at Paragon have made it so the cloned image will still boot into paragon from the SSD, which then proceeds to erase itself. Help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...