Thursday 15 November 2018

boot - Multiple Operating Systems or ISO's Bootloader for a USB Stick?

I have no idea how to do this.


I have 7 iso's that I want to be able to easily boot from using a USB Stick and they are:



  • Windows 7 Ultimate x86

  • Windows 7 Ultimate x64

  • Windows 8.1 x64

  • Hirens BootCD

  • Ultimate BootCD

  • Windows XP Professional

  • Ubuntu


Basically, I want to be able to boot my USB stick and instead of it just loading a single OS (like it does at the moment) I want a list of options ^ like above that I can choose and it will load that OS/ISO.


Any ideas how this can be achieved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...