Thursday 1 November 2018

arch linux - How to disable top left hotspot corner in KDE?


I'm using KDE 4.7 (from the testing repo) on Arch Linux 3.0-ARCH. It's very annoying that when I move my mouse to the top left, thumbnails of my windows appear.


This is especially annoying with Firefox, I made it borderless so I can click on the tabs easily, I just have to move my mouse to the top.


Can anyone help me how to disable that hotspot?



Answer



This is done in Screen Edges System Settings Module.


Fire up the Application Menu, type "edge" there and open the search result.


Then click on the top-left corner of the display picture and select "No Action". Press OK


Screen Edges - System Settings Module


You can also start this application from the terminal:


kcmshell5 kwinscreenedges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...