Saturday 3 November 2018

aero snap - Tile only one window in Windows10


Okay, whenever I want to tile a window on the right I hit Win+, and I tile my window. And I'm fine with that, that's what I want. However Windows always wants me to tile another window on the left, and minimizes the rest of the windows that are open for me to choose one.


I'd like help to disable this second part of the process of tiling. That is, I'd like to tile my window and have it tiled and continue with my workflow. Instead of always having to cancel the choosing of the second window to tile.


This is a minor issue that I can go around every time. The reason I'm asking for help is that I do this so many times in the day, that it somehow became a little annoying.



Answer



Open start menu and type Snap, then click Snap Settings. In the settings window just uncheck "When I snap a window, show what I can snap next to it"


Snap settings


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...