Tuesday 6 November 2018

adobe acrobat - How to embed fonts into PDF


I have a pdf file, and I want to know if I can embed/subset all its fonts into PDF file itself? Is there any tool supporting this operation?



Answer



You can export PDFs from InDesign with the fonts embedded, but that's assuming you have the fonts on your computer and can direct the program to those font files. I'd imagine Acrobat Pro supports this too. I'm not sure about editing the fonts in a PDF file that's already been generated, but if there's any tool that will let you do it, it's probably Acrobat Pro (not to be confused with Acrobat Reader).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where does Skype save my contact's avatars in Linux?

I'm using Skype on Linux. Where can I find images cached by skype of my contact's avatars? Answer I wanted to get those Skype avat...